New, Realistic Amfleets For The Nec.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mooseman#8630, Aug 6, 2021.

1. mooseman#8630

mooseman#8630 New Member

After watching the livestream about the "Boston Sprinter" aka Northeast Regional, I am very pleased.
    My only issue, (and as a person who wants to work on the Northeast Regional as an adult) the interiors of the Amfleets are SO unrealistic, in 2019 Amtrak updated all of their Amfleets to a new interior, making them more comfortable and modern. But dovetail for some reason did not remake the Amfleets. I know lots of NEC railfans who also dont like this, so dovetail, PLEASE UPDATE THE AMFLEETS TO THE NEW INTERIORS!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I’m sure in the stream dovetail stated the route is set “modern ish” meaning it could and probably is set before 2019 so the coaches currently in game are accurate to the time period if confirmed set before 2019 Amfleet interior upgrades

• Like Like x 1
  3. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

The route is set pre-2019- in a "modern-ish" era. No new Amfleets, and no extra platform at wherever it is.

4. mooseman#8630

mooseman#8630 New Member

They are saying that its set in 2019 because they are being to lazy to update them

5. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

No? It's actually set in 2019. We know this, because a station which has received a new platform since, doesn't have it.

• Like Like x 2