New Trains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drcrystal#6531, Sep 15, 2022.

1. drcrystal#6531

drcrystal#6531 New Member

Hello everyone i would love to know what class trains you would love to see and what line or they should add more lines from the ones which we already have

I personal think the newer trains like Class 331s and 195 should be added and more lines from Liverpool

2. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

3. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

We have most trains at least for the UK, What I would love to see is the enhanced versions released for the 47, a modern 60 enhanced version, a class 88 would be great, enhanced 395, & I think a nice updated 390 rather than the multiple mods that are getting on now that we currently have to make it useable, also an enhancement pack for the 70!

4. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead Well-Known Member

Another vote for a decent 47. Some decent 1st gen DMUs as well. I'd love to see a AP Class 55 as well... that would be amazing. For newer stuff, I'd definitely buy a class 331 and 195. Anyone in the northern half of the UK would dearly love to see those in the game, as the damned things are everywhere. I find it odd no one mentions this. It's like there was a north/south divide or something, but surely that's me just being cynical :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say we have most trains in the UK, we have most of the trains which have run in the last 30 years, even then there are some gaps.

We certainly don't have most trains from the modernisation plan to the start of Privatisation. We have a few first generation DMU's but they barely scratch the surface. The useful and numerous class 104 and 108 are not represented, neither are any cross country or intercity types. Some of the smaller but still quite numerous classes are not represented like the class 100. A class 116 is another large gap which it would be good to see filled.

We have one AC first generation EMU and that is quite restricted in use (mainly Scotland) so they are totally unrepresented there are routes to suit the class 302/304/305/308/310/312. There are some missing DC EMU classes like the 4-Cor and class 413/414 and some up to date versions of the class 415/416/421/423 would be nice.

We have most of the locomotives with some small gaps but in my opinion there are some for which some class 37 style packs would be very welcome. I would love to see a new class 47 but also a Sulzer pack (24/25/26/27), Peaks, a new class 31 and 33 I am sure would be very popular. A high quality pack of Western Region Hydraulics would be nice as the sounds on the DTG pack are woeful. Driving the class 42 at speed hurts my ears! Some of the class 81-85 would be nice too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member