PC New Update On Playstation 4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Wayne1738, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Wayne1738

Wayne1738 New Member

Hello,

I was wondering if there will be new updates for the Train Sim 2020 on PlayStation 4 System. I see a lot of locomotives and more routes on PC systems but not on PS4. Can we gamers who play on PlayStation 4 get CSX Heavy Haul, the entire Amtrak Northeast Corridor(Washington DC - New York City) and Norfolk Southern. Somewhat more America famous railroad would help. We are very limited to add-ons on PlayStation network vs the PC System.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I think you're confusing TS2020 and TSWorld 2020. CSX Heavy Haul is on TSW on PC only, the other routes you mentioned I believe are TS2020 which is an older product and isn't available at all on consoles.

New routes are coming out for TSW regularly - we're expecting a new UK route in the next month or two if the past release schedule is anything to go by...

DLC-Timetable.jpg

For the full list of available DLC for the PS4 version of TSW, keep an eye on this page (double discounts on a number of them at the moment if you're a PS Plus member).

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

There was a patch released today for the Class 31

4. Wayne1738

Wayne1738 New Member

Maybe they can add this to the PlayStation. I notice the PC has more routes and Locomotives.

Attached Files:

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Routes aren't interchangeable between the two games. Dovetail have said that there are huge development barriers preventing CSX Heavy Haul coming to consoles. They haven't ruled it out entirely, but don't hold your breath. More new DLC should be appearing regularly though.

• Like Like x 1