PlayStation Newbie Isssues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by byeo, Nov 13, 2018.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’ve recently picked up TSW for the PS4 and up to now, really enjoying it. I started out with the German Rapid Transit and gone through all the scenarios. Some stations I was late thanks to hitting the emergency brakes by mistake etc... Once I got used to it I was early and was advised to wait until x time before closing the doors and departing. At the end of the scenario I was given a green tick/pass for the stations I was on time or early at.

Moving on to the GWE in the Class 166 Paddington – Reading I had the same issue, getting into the station early. Once I completed the scenario I was given a “fail/red x” for every station though I was early. Was it because I was early that I failed or is it a bug? Seems strange that you fail because you arrive early at a station even when you wait until the correct time to depart.

Also, how do you turn off the window wipers, I seem to click them on by mistake using the left d-pad button, hitting it again only speeds it up and doesn’t turn it off, this was an issues in both the 166 and DB BR 1442.

Thanks.

2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

There has been reported bugs on scenerios for GWE, however mine was because i was either 5 mins early/late.

As for the wipers, push left on the d-pad 6 times in total( take off the number of times u accidently pushed it) or use the button underneath the horn

Attached Files:

3. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Thanks, I’ve sorted the wiper issue now.