Next Dlc: I Think Tsw Need A "long" Route For High Speed Trains

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 7orenz, Oct 23, 2018.

1. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

First of all, excuse me for my bad english... But I'll try the same to explain my idea.

- At today TSW has a different types of drive experiences: we started with 3 different diesel trains in GWE route: diesel high speed, class 43 HST, DMU class 166 and diesel locomotive class 66.
    - With RT and NEC we jumped in a similar experience but with 2 electric trains (+1 diesel).
    - And we repeat a similar drive experience in RSN. (in my opinion at today the best work with GWE).

I think that now TSW need an expansion (or big DLC) with a double or more lenght route map.
    To reduce in part the work we can also run (for example) the european version of Siemens ACS 64 (Siemens ES 64 Taurus) and create an high speed DB ÖBB Railjet line (or something of similar). Line where we can run up to 220-230km/h (EuroCities Trains max speed). In this line we will also intruduce/add the high speed train like german ICE 3 (300-320km/h) and with the time make rich this new line with a local Train EMU (in low speed tracks, similar to GWE) and a long distance freight train (Siemens ES 64 Taurus locomotive can be used also for freight trains, and why not? Add the option to run the freight service also with the old DB Euro Cargo Class 66 diesel). I said DB ÖBB line because we all already know the signals but if Dovetail prefer (in terms of time to "studying" and re-create the map) they can choice an UK high speed line or a France high speed line. Of course, to build that, the developers team need to work a lot, they need to re-create about 300km (for 1 hour of high speed run) of route. But we will be patience and we will can wait also the 2019 for this expansion or super dlc.

basic: 220km/h high speed line for Eurocity trains (about 150-200km of route)
    top: 300km/h high speed line for High Speed trains like ICE or TGV (about 300km of route)
    the best: top + basic and add a freight and local services in low speed tracks (4 tracks: 2 high speed, 2 low speed)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  2. SD40Australia-Daniel

SD40Australia-Daniel Member

Shinkansen route Okayama to Osaka. They wouldn't need to do multiple locomotives. Just a 16 car rail set as the Bullet train (Shinkansen) has traction motors for every vehicle of the train.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Andystepheo

Andystepheo New Member

I'd love this!!! Like a full length west coast main line, east, I'd be happy with the full length Paddington-wales routes atm!! 30 min max in a hst at the minute!! Bored allready