Next German Route ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Coastway trainspotter, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Hi everyone , what do you think will be the next German route to be added to the roadmap ? I’m going for a high speed ICE route

2. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

Probably something out of Frankfurt or Berlin, or something with a lot of IC traffic so we can better utilize the DB BR 101.. But they did say that they will try to focus more on non highspeed routes, but you never know!

Honestly, I feel we're gonna get an Austrian route instead of a German route soon... Which would be wonderful

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  3. Sphinx

Sphinx New Member

I really hope that they do focus on High speed routes again. Because a real High speed route for the ICE like "Köln to Frankfurt" (which by the way got already suggested like a thousand of times), is still not a thing, not even a hint, that there would be any interest in doing this route. That makes me very sad.

However, if the "leak" is true, it seems like we are getting Dresden-Riesa again, what is a good route, but still leaves me in tears, that it is not the long awaited racetrack between Köln and Frankfurt.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Looks like we are getting Riesa Dresden :).

• Like Like x 1
  5. lukas#1835

lukas#1835 Active Member

I hope S-Bahn Berlin

• Like Like x 1
  6. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The problem with Schnellfahrstrecken is that while they let people drive ICEs really fast, they make for pretty boring gameplay for anything else. Just a straight line, Point A to Point B.

• Like Like x 3