Next Q And A In 6 Months?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djkaijones, Dec 30, 2020.

1. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

Always respected everyone who is involved in tsw 2 but after this great stream tonight its given us a real insight into the working of the game ect ect and they have all worked so hard on the game we love so much thanks matt and Sam for tonight's stream see u in 6 months for another update?

• Like Like x 3
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Absolutely loved the stream, I understand why some of my questions were classified as undercover suggestions, because they were TBH, but after Protagonist's post I feared it was just going to be a big "if it's not on the roadmap it's not coming" but it wasn't, even the first "not going to answer" section I felt like gave reasonably satisfactory answers to most of the questions.

Really hopeful for TSW in the near and far future, especially on the longer routes thing, I still think LGV could be a sufficient starting point, but some improvement is needed, I'm really happy it sold well, so now you are even more likely to build another french route.

P.S. finally I can stop wearing my tin foil hat about tilting trains, no doubts on the competence of DTG, just feared it was a limitation of Unreal or something like that, if I thought you were a bunch of inept developers I wouldn't have bought almost every piece of DLC you produced...

Happy new year!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  3. djkaijones

djkaijones Member

I totally agree I thought it would be just a road map stream but it was excellent my question got put in no answer section about last gen version but they gave an explanation which is great this stream was by far the best one of the year and gave us a great insight happy new year

• Like Like x 2
  4. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

It was an absorbing 3 hours 14 minutes. A lot of information both general and specific about the game. Left me with a really good feeling about the future of TSW2.
    And my question about NA content was answered to my satisfaction. Thanks for that. All in all, well worth the listen.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

It was an excellent stream and some very good answers. It could possibly have lost the first 20 mins or so which was a bit flippant and indeed several of the points in the "we won't answer these questions" were actually answered later on as they loosened up a bit! Especially the ones about the plans for 2021 which were repeated in later sections.

I think it is good to save these up so we have a lot of things happen in between and new things to look back on and look forward to. Perhaps the next one will be when the 2021 base update happens that would be about 6 months I guess.

• Like Like x 3