Nice Job Dtg! Just Some Minor Bugs On Cajon Pass

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fietsbel12, Sep 3, 2022.

1. fietsbel12

fietsbel12 Member

I want to thank JD, Math and the whole team of DTG. The game is really good and as a professional internal communication adviser, I can see the professionalism and passion they have out in the game. Also the way they promoted the game and communicating with the community and fans. Props to DTG.

I really like the American freight trains so after all the trainings where completed I went for cajon pass: these are my findings:
    • Crossings do not light up and no bel sound.
    • The numberlights on the bnsf SD40 do not light up or are not visible enough on daylight.
    • The station erea on San Bernardino needs a closer look, cars are melted in the asfalt roads and I fel through the platforms a couple of times.
    • The lever on top of the cement/grain cars does not open like on Sherman hill and other routes.
    • All the freight cars fly on the es44c4 training module, meaning the wheels do not touch the ground, I assume it has to deal with the elevated track in the corners on the outher loop of the training erea.
    • This last one is not a bug, but can DTG please do something with Amtrak as a layer on Cajon pass, cause they run from San Bernardino to Barstow in real life thank you

• Like Like x 3
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

There is no train in tsw that runs on cajon pass. The amtrak train that does run only does 1 service and that's it, making it a waste of resources to create the train and the rolling stock just for this route.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thank you for the lovely feedback, fietsbel12, I'll make sure it's seen by the team.

I've passed on your feedback - I think rennekton#1349 has mentioned the rationale for Amtrak.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Best option would to release a set of long distance dlc then layer it onto any route that can have it. SPG and Cajon, and any future routes.

• Like Like x 4
  5. dr1980

dr1980 Member

This 100%. Lots of routes with a few Amtrak services each = a decent number of Amtrak services overall. Seems a no brainer now that train and route DLC has been decoupled.

• Like Like x 1