PC No Control Response

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by duyhonda0309, Jun 19, 2020.

Tags:
?
  1. 23

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 33

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 332

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. duyhonda0309

duyhonda0309 New Member

So I was doing the Back Track scenario and after I coupled the second set of cars I no longer had control of the train. I made sure all the brakes were off but the only control I had was with the reverser. No matter what I did the only thing it would do is move the reverser back and forth. I have seen that a few other people have had this issue as well but I have not used the map which some say is what triggers this bug. The map is really useless in this game so there would be no point in using it. Is there a update to fix this coming soon? If anyone knows of a for sure way around this bug please let me know. Thanks

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Route? Type of activity (scenario, timetable session)? Engine? Playing platform (PC, etc.)? Insufficient information!
    [And to top it all off: what is the poll supposed to mean???]

• Like Like x 1
  3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure of the poll. But 332 seemed like a nice number to me.

4. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

332 is the best number

5. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

It's working fine for me

6. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

You seem a little over-agitated and were unable to find all the info you're asking for. These are clearly given in the opening post and the thread title.
    The problem occured in a scenario named "Back Track", involving the GP38-2 on the NEC route. If you didn't buy that route you also don't know that scenario, but the info isn't missing.

It sounds as if the problem is one of those caused by the continuation of a saved game, and the number of people harassed by this bug is increasing again. Nobody really expects these errors when saving and reloading, and I'd expect that by not fixing this the sales figures really get a boost ... oops, I shouldn't be ironic, I'm very sorry.

7. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

He helps people that have problems