Xbox No Cursor/selector And Stuck On In Game Map

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by chris-penny, Sep 11, 2021.

1. chris-penny

chris-penny Active Member

Hello.
    I have a big issue with the Sim on my xbox one at the moment and I could do with it fixing to enable me to play the game fluently and with ease.
    First of all, when I'm in game driving, I can't select the route map(the button left of the menu button) because I can't get off it. I can't move around the map or zoom in and out. The game hasn't frozen because if I press 'B'(for example) I can still hear the AWS button being pressed same with the horn.To play again, I have to shut down the game and restart it again, losing my progress on that service, etc. This is especially irritating because I haven't been able to drive on any of the Rush Hour routes yet.
    [​IMG]
    Secondly, a similar thing happens in the main menu of the Sim. I always go to Dovetail Live by pressing 'Y' but when Ipress the back button, 'B', I can't switch between routes. I can't press 'A' and the selector has gone. This is the same for all other menus as well. Again, really frustrating.
    Please, if anyone can help please reply.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021