No Lights Visible In Ruhr Sieg Nord Scenario Heavy Metal.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by naturalhighNZ, Aug 17, 2019.

1. naturalhighNZ

naturalhighNZ Member

Turning the lights on in this scenario has no effect. They aren't visible from the internal or external views.

2. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

3. sleepyeye#4548

but there is a another fail in this screenshots: next task "An einem Ort anhalten: KREUZTAL". As a person living in Kreuztal a RSS DLC would be on my wishlist and it is some kind of provoking that all these secenarios claims to drive to kreuztal although this route ends in Finnentrop, but in this case the task list claims the next stops to be in Kreuztal while after that your task ends in Finnentrop. Apparently this is a wrong task description.

4. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

Nothing is wrong as it's just for immersion. You will have to stop at Finnentrop due to "bad weather".

5. sleepyeye#4548

ok, would love that, but combined with a distance not matching the faked target it is not a convincing immersion

6. sleepyeye#4548

(i know this diskussion unfolding in the wrong thread, but from the lights i came to the screenshot and than to this) in the debriefing of the scenario you will have halted your drive in Kreuztal too. Sry, but this is nonsense immersion:
    20210820101219_1.jpg

7. sleepyeye#4548

You´ll have to break or (exclusive) better merge mission tasks (myabe affected from immersion objectives) from general HUD-Elements (distance to next objective) and debriefing log entries (especially in all our dreams to have services integrated over connecting DLC-routes)

8. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

I did this run the other night for the first time,
    never been so bored, just miles of darkness and rain noise with an occasional station