No Options For Tutorials Free Roaming Or Standard?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redbaron07, Feb 21, 2020.

1. redbaron07

redbaron07 New Member

Hello
    I am new to TS2020, so am having some issues. When i click the tutorial tab, there are no options - is that right? When I click the standard option - all i get is an option for railfan, no option for a loco and finally when I click free roaming - there are no options. The various tabs are blank. SO do i need to unlock something?
    Keith

2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with your game. Standard and Freeroam scenarios are not included with newer routes because they were replaced by Carrer scenarios. If you download a scenario from the workshop, it might appear in one of these two categories. Tutorials are also located in the Carrer tab if there are any. It's also a good idea to read the manuals located in the game's directory in the Manuals folder.

3. redbaron07

redbaron07 New Member

Ok thanks. I did read the manual but it made reference to both roaming and standard options.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Free roam is available but you normally create one of those your self via the Editor (Build)
    There are tutorials in the Academy for some types of train.

You also have Quick Drive where you pick a train you own and drive it along a route.
    It does not have to be the normal train you would use on that route but if you have an electric train the route must be compatible

Peter