No Rest Mode, Turn Off Ps4 At Mains. (reinstalling Adds On, My Story)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gav, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Gav

Gav Active Member

Hi guys, I had many routes that I tried reinstalling but were not showing up in the game, but great news its all working and fine now.. and I know what the problem/issue is. Ok so I reinstalled all my routes but the game was still not showing them and I kept getting the error message.........

BUT I always have my PS4 on rest mode, its just so much easier and it quicker, so I decided to turn off the PS4 completely, I even switched it off at the mains and took the plug out. I then started the PS4 again and this time tried reinstalling all the routes and success! it works now, all my routes are in the game.

I just want all other PS4 users to try this IF they use rest mode.. I think you have to fully turn off the console for the reinstalling process to work. I had mine in rest mode and it didn't work at all. Fingers crossed this will work for everyone else.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  2. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

What side of the world are you in? Do you have all DLCs?

3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

not sure if the location will help you. Rest mode is totally separate from a proper reboot being the first step (to recovery lol)

4. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

You missed my point...only thing that can make sense is unpluging...my Ps4 pro is never in rest mode...lol

5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

you mean your fans are never in rest mode?
    PRO jokes aside, a console in and out of rest mode is not the equivalent to a reboot. Which is the very first thing everyone should be doing :)

6. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

Update
    Plug out doesnt work.