Route Northern Line For Tsw4?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by louis.vowles0577, Jul 2, 2024.

1. louis.vowles0577

louis.vowles0577 New Member

Hello I have been curious for some time as to whether there would possibly be the Northern line branch from Mill Hill East to Battersea Power Station on the Charing X branch and then return back from Morden towards Mill Hill east featuring the 1995 stock I think this is a good addition because we already have a Underground line plus we also have another TFL route which is the Suffragette line (Goblin Line) I think it would be cool because you can add the 1972 stock as a layer for at Charing X, Embankment, Waterloo, Elephant And Castle.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I think this was suggested recently. Personally would prefer a Surface Stock Underground line with more outdoor running. The Northern Line includes the longest continuous tunnel in the UK so you're spending a lot of time in a single bore tunnel not seeing passing trains.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mooredean1978

mooredean1978 Active Member

I think the District Line would be an excellent choice, not suggesting the whole line that would be impossible 44 miles with 60 stations, 2016 timetable using both C Stock and D Stock

4. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I think the Hammersmith & City with the Circle included would make up for not having a full District Line. It's probably more likely in TSW tha the District as most duties would be around the hour mark. The full District would be a brilliant route to have though.

• Like Like x 3
  5. josh#4926

josh#4926 Well-Known Member

Bring it on, would love anything tube related :)

• Like Like x 3