Northern Trans Pannine Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bobbsi1, Nov 30, 2021.

1. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

I just started TSW2 on PS4 Pro, I played a lot the old TSW on PS4 and just wasn't into driving trains for a while.
    I really like this DLC, just because of Diesel-Trains and the "pure" feeling with these kind of trains (can't really explain, just a joy to drive them), but I noticed some issues:

- in the Class 45/1 BLU the sound of the alarm sometimes does not pipe up (AWS) and you only see the yellow exclamation mark (also the opposite happening, see below)
    - sometimes you can hear the AWS alarm in the Class 45/1 BLU and Class 47/4 BLU, but the yellow exclamation mark in the hud does not appear
    - also in Class 45/1 BLU if you release the break, sometimes the display on the dashboard of the train is stuck at the last few inches to 0, but the train doesn't break anymore, in the HUD the breakforce shows 0%

All of these issues occure randomly in one session, sometimes I can drive a timetables without any of these occurring, it seems to be not very consistent.

And a consistent bug I found, maybe someone addressed it already:
    Class 47/4 BLU if you set up all warning systems and confirm the AWS alarm with circle on your controller, the throttle shuts off every time, so that you have to move it to the idle position and throttle up again to bring back power. But if you use the AWS knob in front of you, this does not happen, only when you press circle.
    Suggestion: the DSD is not working properly, if you don't set it, everything works fine (I do so as a workaround)

Hopefully something of this is recreatable and solvable for the developers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Best to post in the tech section so they are aware of it. The more times they get told "Hopefully" the quicker (Don't hold your breath though) the quicker it "Might" be fixed. Oh look flying pigs Oink Oink Oink

• Like Like x 2
  3. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

Thanks will do so :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

Regarding AWS and why it doesn't do anything when approaching a signal, that's because the route doesn't have it. I don't think that route was fitted with AWS until after 1983 in real life.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bobbsi1

bobbsi1 Member

You're right, I meant the timetables you can do on the Southeastern High Speed with these lokos.
    Sorry my mistake... :o:D

• Like Like x 1