Northern Trans-pennine Whistler And Gronk

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Autobahnstormer, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Autobahnstormer

Autobahnstormer New Member

Hey folks hope we are all keeping sane during the lockdown.

I have a problem with the above scenario after I have shunted the vans onto the back of the train and after I have jumped into the Class 40 I cant get the controls to move. The master key is in but I cannot move the throttle or brakes to set off. Anyone got any ideas what I am missing??

Cheers

2. Trim

Trim Active Member

I've just run through the whole scenario, and I've replayed this first part, and I cannot get it to fail. Scenarios do tend to have this problem though, that the script requires things to happen in a certain sequence, so that sometimes if a player is too slow (or maybe too fast), then perhaps things don't happen in the right order.

Unlike some other scenarios, I could operate all the controls as soon as I entered the cab; I did not need to sit down first or do anything like that.

I don't suppose you took a screenshot and can see what time it was when you tried to take control.

3. Autobahnstormer

Autobahnstormer New Member

Thanks for your reply Trim. I will try the scenario again and get some data, or better still see if it will work. Perhaps I was a bit quick running back to the train from the shunter! :D