Now I Saying Also Hi To All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TilmannB, May 19, 2021.

1. TilmannB

TilmannB New Member

Moin Moin - or how someone said from north Germany.

I am registered from 2017, but I have also use the game "Rail Simulator" in 2007. Also had I bought 2010 the new Art, from DTG in this game some Railworks 2010. Thereafter had I long time not really use Train Simulator - or newer things. And had also forgotten this Train Simulator. From a German Youtuber had I seen some LetsPlay Videos with the vR/MF BR 145 - where are later also inside the DLC Münster Bremen. So I have more and more pay for the Game TS and play it today. Also I have begun with my new PC 2019 to play TSW.

I am self an engine driver in Germany. Had drive for various cargo railway companies in Germany from 2003 to 2017- 2017 have I switch to passenger railway companies. So I work some railwayman and I have also hobby railways.

And sorry for my bad English :D ... my last school lessons a long time ago. So I am not perfect to use this language :D

Thx for DTG and other companies to build content for this simulator and try to make it better.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. There are several current and retired train drivers in these and the Steam TS forums which is interesting. Railwaymen seem to see their careers as a calling- more something they feel invested in than a job and clearly an interest they can take home. I suspect the same could be said of pilots. I wonder how many truckers have Truck Simulator though. I used to be a cabbie but if someone brought out Taxi Simulator you couldn't give me a copy.

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome aboard the the forums.