Npc Network Rail Workers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 66050, May 12, 2020.

1. 66050

66050 Active Member

How about having a random chance of NPC network rail characters being scattered around the map - maybe for a bridge strike, in which there would be a temporary speed restriction, or a TPWS failure, where we would need to use the train override button on the TPWS control panel? there could be signal failures, with railway workers giving us hand signals to pass the signal at danger? we would be rewarded in the points system at the top right of the screen for using the horn, to warn them of our presence. Thought this would be a fun little thing to make the game seem more realistic and true to life.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Trainspeeder

Trainspeeder Active Member

I really like this idea. Maybe not a bridge strike. But I'm sure this is a awesome idea. This would work.

• Like Like x 3
  3. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Yes, because the only time I’ve ever seen npc rail workers is in ECW (Cutting closure) and SFJ (with MP15 add on for failed train). It would make the game a lot more realistic to rl railway practices and events. It would add to the fun, instead of having an all green signals the whole distance, kinda getting boring:(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bump.

I was actually thinking about posting this a while ago, beat me to it!

• Like Like x 2