Ntp: Class 31 Scenario Pack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by finntd#7891, Sep 24, 2021.

1. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

This is a Quick suggestion,

the Class 31 from what I heard was Originally meant for Northern Trans Pennine, but do to some bug it caused it to be Moved to Tees Valley Line, well I’ve seen the Idea of Scenario Pack Suggestions tossed about the Forum, after pondering I think a Scenario Pack using the Class 31 on NTP could be a Good test bed for the idea of Scenario Packs, if you haven’t repurposed the Original Scenario Plans for TVL, they can brought back and be Played on NTP and if they have been Repurposed well think up some more, it may Require NTP, TVL, and the Class 31 to use, but it can be of Cheap price, and act as a way to add more Things to do whilst we wait Anxiously for Future Routes and Locos.

like I said its a quick one I’m out

• Like Like x 7
  2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I think the idea of scenario packs is certainly appealing, but when (if?) Scenario planner 2.0 allows user sharing and is a little more than an a-b doofer, there might not be any need for purchasable scenario packs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

A Scnenario Pack with additional Services in the 24h timetable mode would be perfect.

4. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

This. I'm against monetizing scenario packs as long as there aren't proper tools for the community to easily create and share user-created scenarios.

No it wouldn't. It'd just mean the base timetable would be thinner than it needs to be.

• Like Like x 1
  5. isaac47593

isaac47593 Well-Known Member

I have thought this myself too. The 31 would fit perfectly on NTP and give it even more variety than it already has. A scenario pack that added some scenarios and let the 31 layer onto some services would be great

• Like Like x 2