1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nyc Coney Island Q,d

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by GT2, Jul 15, 2019.

1. GT2

GT2 Member

I would like to ask for the Q express train coneyisland stillwell ave Brooklyn to, 96st 2nd ave Manhattan ,F, train coney island stillwell ave Brooklyn to, norwood 205st Bainbridge Bronx route super please.Note keep in mind NYC has old infrastructure ,so tunnels are black and tracks dirty .Any way i can help please let me know ! P.S thank you guys so much for dedication and hard work ,you are awsome

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/coney-island-stillwell-avenue.html

Stops = stations
    Q express train route approximately 64 minutes end route 29stops (31stops late night)depot coneyisland yard
    D train route approximately 86 minutes end route 36stops (41stops late night)depot concourse yard

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

As much as I’d like to see a NYC Subway route I dont think having the D and Q in one route is the best idea as they only cross paths at Coney Island, Atlantic Avenue and Herald Square. I’d say do the whole of the 6th Avenue lines or Broadway Lines as every route shares a common trunk section. I have a feeling it’s quite unlikely that DTG would do this due to the fact they don’t really do Metro or Subway services.

3. GT2

GT2 Member

Yeah i don't mind any route or even getting just 1 Lol.Im patient and hopefull.I picked Q,D because it is simple compared to others has been done on open bve.Mind you i do understand its different engine but ,if you played LIRR DLC its excellent ,Very accurate.I think dovetail will get Q,D or 6 routes 120% with lots of support and patients.I also picked those routes because ,your under tunnel,outside for even amount of time .Last thing,1 thing that makes NYC unique is that tracks 30FT off the ground .Sorry 4 the ramble lol

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  4. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

Well this is TS2019 not TSW when you refer to the LIRR DLC. If you want to make this suggestion for TSW you should post it in the appropriate forum so other TSW players could see.