Euro Fishing October Global League - Weekend #3

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Oct 14, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

The October Global League carries on with another weekend tournament designed to test your skills and help you earn vital league points! This weekend, the tournament takes place on The Observatory where you need to catch as many fish as you can but it's all about getting the biggest weight. Will you aim to catch lots of smaller fish and accumulate a large weight that way or are you going to try and target fewer but bigger ones?

To reflect the current issues with the Xbox One build, you have 5 separate 60 minute attempts to post your biggest weight! The current top 20 on both formats are listed below - good luck everyone!

1. russ ( 250 Points )
    2. SABBATHDFA ( 219 Points )
    3. Alan ( 188 Points )
    4. RYUSHU DFA ( 187 Points )
    5. ludo ( 179 Points )
    6. S. Maitland ( 143 Points )
    7. kriss ( 97 Points )
    8. Mac ( 74 Points )
    9. scoobyhaze420 ( 72 Points )
    10. Gordon ( 69 Points )
    11. Dusty2Sacks ( 67 Points )
    12. JIM LAHEY ( 61 Points )
    13. thor ( 58 Points )
    14. becky ( 53 Points )
    15. sico ( 50 Points )
    16. Jim ( 49 Points )
    17. grums ( 46 Points )
    18. Hechtlander ( 46 Points )
    19. jimmy59.fr ( 45 Points )
    20. Darren ( 44 Points )

2. Benn

Benn Member

How's anyone still catching fish?! I've yet to land a fish since the update?!?!?

3. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

God knows Benn .. No noise from Dovetails since Friday either ... I've given up playing. The tourneys are constantly won by the same lot of people. Tournaments should be fished with everybody on the same time, weather etc, shouldn't be able to adjust any of that in my opinion. I have mentioned it to them a couple of times but have been ignored :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tia

Tia New Member

'Ditto' ...
    There are players still catching fish on XBox..? ..With the last 'update'..?!
    I gave up even trying days ago.
    Every time I would start a new session, my first three hooks were always boss fish - needless to say, all of them escaped, and I haven't been able to land a single fish.
    It's just a waste of time to even try.