Fishing Sim World Offline Tournaments

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by jeffb, Apr 19, 2020.

1. jeffb

jeffb New Member

Note: Offline Tournament Mode

I was already having issues with Guntersville loading up. I’d always get stuck in loading stage after selecting a ramp. The screen with being left with the “Reel of Death”. I was however able to get it to load once on ea rd over a multiple day try by selecting the first ramp available. I used an extreme amount of TP too to try and accomplish this. I love this game and purchased the remaining lakes that have bass as well as the tournament pack. I have about $100 sunk into this game and now the following lakes will not load for me, Williams/ Dylan/ Arnold/ Lago Del Mundo/ Guntersville

2. Davidgc

Davidgc New Member

Have you sent an email to technical support?Because after the money spent your problem, it seems serious

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi Jeff, can you tell us which boat ramps you have been selecting when you experience this issue and what tackle box set up you have been using when trying to load in to them?

4. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

Hello
    my question is where are the baits, mackerel, rotauge, stint, rotauge head, ...... which package should i buy ???? Thanks for the reply.

5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi, the dead baits become available when you have a size 2 hook equipped. When you select a size 2 hook they will show up in your baits list.

6. vargalui1865

vargalui1865 New Member

I would never have figured it out ......... Thank you

7. jeffb

jeffb New Member

I’ve tried all the ramps. The only one I can get to load every great once in a while is the first one it offers on the lakes. Also the Mastery does not work. I’ve spent well over $100 for all the add ones. I like the game. Just frustrating. I honestly stopped playing it bc I felt like I’ve been had

8. rory.benn-clibborn

rory.benn-clibborn New Member

Hi,
    I've just purchased FSW. I am having the same issues with the Guntersville offline Tournaments. Ontop of the issue with the game not loading at other ramps except the default ramp. I have also just noticed that my changes to the tacklebox during the tournament weren't reflected in the game itself. I was competing in the final round and changed lures in the tacklebox several times but when I switch my rods using the rod selection function, I noticed that the lures are all the same selections as when I started the tournament. (No wonder I struggled to get bites)

I notice from searching forums that these issues date back to 2017. Are there any more planned updates to FSW or are we just going to have to deal with these bugs until Bassmaster Fishing 2022 comes out?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021