PS5 On 1972 Mark 2 Liveries Don’t Work

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by HappyGamings, Mar 24, 2023.

1. HappyGamings

HappyGamings Member

Hi. I installed Bakerloo line yesterday on tsw3. And downloaded livery for 1972 mk 2 stock. I noticed that when I choose in time table and apply livery it wont show up in game. Download many liveries and none work. So I decided to try livery editor, if it works with self made but then I noticed every time I choose create livery my game crashes and it happens only with this train. Other train liveries work and show in game and livery editor works but 1972 immediately crashing game whenever I try to press create livery. Anyone has solutions? Also is it normal that I get in time table two choises one is Bakerloo line 2021 with 600 services and one Just Bakerloo Line with 200 services? I deleted dlc and reinstalled but still same problem.
    Thanks for help,
    Best regards

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

Yes there are 2 timetables. Don't play the original one as you will be disappointed compared to the new one which is 6x more services. You get an additional one if you own the 1938 stock which isn't good

• Like Like x 1
  3. HappyGamings

HappyGamings Member

So after spending a night on this issue, it is somehow randomly working once out of 10-15 game restarts. By opening closing game dozens of times I can randomly once trigger livery to appear and able to edit but the moment I restart game it will go again back to crashing until next random time.
    I tried deleting save game and each time I start new fresh game livery will work only for this one session, after restarting game back to crash even with new game save.
    Tried reinstalling full game and all dlcs
    Tried deleting cache
    Deleting all liveries and custom routes from Hub.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  4. HappyGamings

HappyGamings Member

Can anyone on ps5 check if works for you? Try to apply any livery and go to timetable and see if livery loads up on 1972 mk II. Or simply try create one and see if game crashes. Im out of ideas what can be the issue I just deleted game, cleared cache, reinstalled only game and Bakerloo line and same crash