PlayStation On Caltrain's Peninsula Invisible Wall Problems & Performance Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Zion013, Aug 15, 2021.

?

Are anyone else experiencing this bug?

Poll closed Sep 14, 2021.
  1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
  1. Zion013

Zion013 New Member

While attempting to play the Bay Area Breakdown scenario & time tables at San Francisco station, there is an invisible wall when I attempt to approach my locomotive to begin a service at the 3rd door way entrance when a person is spawned in. My train is on platform 5 & I am unable to approach it to begin my service. This bug also happens in time table mode. And also I'm noticing performance issues when I arrive into San Francisco station when I'm competing a service from San Jose Station. Bay Area Breakdown is my final Baby Bullet Service to complete for the MPH-36 so I would like to be able to complete it eventually. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

Attached Files:

2. pjwilson15

pjwilson15 Member

I put a ticket in about this ages ago and hopefully it will be fixed when the Preservation Crew get to it.
    I may be wrong, but I thought Adam said the other night on the stream that they hadn't encountered this problem but hopefully they'll look into it further.
    Thanks for highlighting this.

3. transport

transport Active Member

I put in a report for the same problem but only with the scenario, not with anything else however enjoy your day and interesting to see that it is still there and how old the bug is

4. TrainSim-Adam

TrainSim-Adam Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2