Ongoing Bug In Cathcart Circle

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TSW Nathan, Sep 16, 2022.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. TSW Nathan

TSW Nathan Well-Known Member

cf4d0bfd-fde8-40b5-b52d-1fbe34d1f798.png
    This is an ongoing glitch with Cathcart Circle's PIS. Please fix this bug. It was also a bug in TSW2. This is a screenshot at Pollokshaws East station

2. Player701_

Player701_ New Member

I've observed the exact same thing a few times in the BCC route at certain stations (mostly University), but only in poor weather (e.g. heavy rain, lightning storm), and only when approaching the station from a certain direction (in this case it's up from Redditch/Bromsgrove; the glitch never seems to appear when driving into the station down from New Street). I don't get this when spawning directly at the station, even in poor weather conditions.

Note that I have been experimenting a bit with engine.ini settings to improve visuals and performance, and I also have some mods installed for this route. I don't know whether it's the settings or the mods that might be causing this, but I'm too lazy to find out because it would take a lot of effort to nail down the exact cause (seeing as I have to drive into the station to make the glitch appear). But if you're not running any mods and have not modified your engine.ini, this is likely a glitch present in the stock game.

3. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Works fine in TSW2 (Steam, PC)

211.png 212.png

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2023
  4. Bravo2six

Bravo2six Well-Known Member

Are you on PC/ PS or Xbox?
    CCL is my most played line and I've never had this bug on PC

• Like Like x 1