Only One Freight-car Set?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Railmaster, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

I notice that no matter which service I load, it's always the same open wagons. Partly loaded, partly not. They carry the identification "XP", which is supposed to mean that they are equipped with brakes. However, they always derailed.

Anyway, so far I haven't had any other cars on the hook. Can it be that they were limited away on the PS4 or do I really have to start every single service? Or, which service has other cars?

Thanks & Greetings

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

If you talking about the 8F yes there is an bug if you brake to hard you'll derail

3. Railmaster

Railmaster Well-Known Member

Sorry, that wasn't the question. Unfortunately, derailing is nothing new.

But now I found the following:

Usually I always choose services from the timetable. I must have tried ten of them with the 8f and always had the same flat wagons on the hook - which also derailed like a rocket!

And I was wondering WHY am I always hooked up to the same rocket wagons? I thought they were limited away on the PS4.

So I tried the Scenario Planner and that's where I found all the others. I didn't just want to drive them, I wanted to see if they were prone to derailing too? So I did pretty hard and unusual braking with all of them. And they don't derail! Hmmm....

So now I tried it in journey mode. I chose an express because I thought it would finally be a van with food or something similar. But no - it was the rocket flatcars again! Ok, I made a hard emergency stop of 20mph here as well. But they don't derail!

You can see the cars run into the buffers, but they don't derail. But was it just a coincidence that I had the same flat wagons on the hook as always? Can someone confirm this or name me any service with other cars?

So I have two questions left?
    Can it be that on the PS4 you really only have the flat wagons on the hook - no matter which service you take? Haven't tried them all yet...

And can it be that derailing the same only refers to the timetable? What would be strange...

@JD could you please stick with that last point?

Thanks & Greetings