Only One Route Installed

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nick4087, Nov 9, 2022.

1. nick4087

nick4087 New Member

Hi,

Got a bit of an issue on TSW3 (PS5), just freshly installed.

The only route that shows up (apart from all my TSW2 stuff) is Southeastern. Cajon Pass was there, but has vanished and Schellfahrstrecke just didn't show up at all. According to my console, the content was installed, but neither the routes nor locos are showing up in the menus!

Anyone had this problem/know a fix?

I don't know if it has maybe been caused by me installing TSW2 stuff before the base game was fully installed?

Any help appreciated!
    Thanks.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

TSW2 stuff shouldn't affect it. Hit the menu button on the TSW3 icon and go to manage game content. Currently, due to an issue which will hopefully be resolved soon, you'll need to make sure you've got less than 64GB of DLC installed, otherwise some of it will fail to show in the menu. If you remove a couple of your old routes that you don't play much, the missing ones should drop into the menu in their place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nick4087

nick4087 New Member

Thanks for your help, sure enough, I deleted a few routes and the missing content appeared.
    Thanks again mate!

• Like Like x 1
  4. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

What is this business with a 65?gb limit on dlc, is this tsw specific or a ps5 oddity? No such issue on the ps4 apparently

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yep, PS5 issue introduced by Sony. They've sorted it on TSW2. Fix coming to TSW3 soon, with any luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. andyscotland

andyscotland Well-Known Member

I have several UK routes, I think I'm only missing bakerloo line, IOW and West Somerset so I must be somewhere near 65gb. I have about 2gb of screenshots and videos lol