PC Operation Shift Control Commands Missing In Pc/xbox Controller.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Bertil Persson, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Hello!

For DTG employees reading this: View Ticket: #NEX-443-43823

I’m not able to get the Operation Shift Control to work. I use an Xbox controller connected to PC. (Windows 7)
    On the MBTA diesels the B on controller does not acknowledge the ACS/ACSES. I have to use the Q on keyboard.

The Operation Shift Control scheme display says that you can use left button on the controller for first horn, and if you hold the right button for Operation Shift, you can press the left button for the second horn. On this commands my second horn is silent. Mostly I tried Classes 101 and 43. I’ll check the others.

The controller works as the update never happened. It’s the original TSW 2 controller scheme. That, of course, was a good development to an easier use of the Class 101 gearbox. Fortunately that works.

Anyone else having this trouble?

Except for the the crash issues on Steam partially fixed, I don't have any trouble with performance. I don't have DX12 or any mods. DX11 and DTG stuff.

Processor
    AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor

Memory (RAM)
    20,0 GB

Graphics
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

11854 MB accessible graphic memory.

2. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Well, I just found out that Operations Control Shift button is X on xbox controller and PC Windows 7. Is it different on Windows 10 och do all with this equipment use X?