PlayStation Osd-consoles First North American Freight

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Feb 21, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    By now I hope everyone that wanted to has had a chance to enjoy some services on OSD. This being the first North American freight route for consoles I must say I’ve been really enjoying the experience. Having a chance to run a route that focuses just on freight has been an exhilarating experience. I was doing the scenario where you are moving three cold GP9s along with some freight cars gave me the opportunity to break the rules a bit. Instead of switching to the mainline like it asked I decided to roam around the yard and pick up as many freight cars as I could, while starting the three cold locos and connecting one to the front and two on the back. I easily past 80 cars. I then flipped the switch to the mainline where I was able to haul all of these cars. It’s moments like these where I find I really get lost and enjoy every second I’m playing around. I hope all of us console players are enjoying this just as much! Please leave your experience with this route and let us know how you feel about it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

I am but the same old bugs and inaccessible yards has soured the experience somewhat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I do agree that about the southern yards, I wish they would have shown ahead of time what parts of the yard we could use so that we would have had the right expectations instead of just saying we could explore the southern yard as we want.

• Like Like x 1