Our People

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FeralKitty, Sep 3, 2021.

1. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

Noticed that DTG has an Our People page.

Not sure when it was last updated, but would be nice to see more people (like Matt, Sam, JD, and Nat) show up there.

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

JD is on there (James Day) as is Adam (Adam Lucas), but not the rest. Maybe they're just not important enough (though Matt as a SENIOR producer should outrank Adam)... It's not like we don't have their likenesses linked to the company is it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Maybe Matt wouldn’t license himself to appear on the website.

• Like Like x 4
  4. FeralKitty

Maybe appearing in black and white wouldn't show off his cat ear headphones in their full pink glory?

• Like Like x 4
  5. FeralKitty

I wonder if Matt, Sam, and Nat have been asked to write their blurbs for the Our People page?

6. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Sam's blurb would be great to read I have a feeling :cool: Something along the lines of "Grip it and rip it, tries to drive trains on YouTube and often shouts at Matt on the roadmap"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ant Craft

Ant Craft Well-Known Member

Even more reason to have Matt on that page now that he's just been promoted. That page feels a bit all over the place though. Some of the most important people are on that page, which makes sense, but then you have people who aren't as important as some of the people missing from the page. And I just wanted to say that when I refer to importance, I merely just mean their ranking in the company, as of course, everyone has an important part to play in the company. What I assume is the case here is that some of the people chose not to be on the page or something.

• Like Like x 2
  8. FeralKitty

I imagine DTG has grown so much, they can no longer show everyone. Yet they show "Executive Producer - Fishing," so it would clearly make sense to add their new "Executive Producer - Trains" to the page.

9. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

And here I thought we had major licensing issues with BNSF. Now we have no Matt license either?

• Like Like x 2