PC Overview (gradient) Screen Error.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rudolf, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

During a drive at WSR, ECS0 Empty Stock to Minehead, I switched cab in Williton. Initially the overview screen worked fine, but the I saw this:

20210819181210_1.jpg

It looks like that when distance progresses the green speed line is not shifted properly. You also can see the station names are no longer displayed. I forgot to check when the drive was finished.

2. dainis#5378

dainis#5378 New Member

Probably related problem is that some preserved collection routes have bogus max speed range with huge values that make your speed green line flat at zero. Main-Spessart Bahn Fuel Exchange scenario had this problem. Peninsula corridor had correct numbers at axis, but graph was missing. That is on XSX.

Attached Files:

3. sleepyeye#4548

sleepyeye#4548 New Member

woa, these max speed values are a obvious bug

RSN has plausible max values, but you lose the green line after some time. I guess, caused by switching Windows windows in between

4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Confirmed on ps5 too.
    the graph works at the beginning of a run but the green speed graph often disappears or is misplaced. Station names also seem erratic in appearing.
    tested so far on the rh Boston route and gwe. Same issues in both.
    Distance units are also not marked.

similarly the overview map (with names) cannot be zoomed in on console, so we can’t read it- it’s too cluttered.