Passengers At The End Of The Service

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GrigoriRasputin, May 13, 2020.

1. GrigoriRasputin

GrigoriRasputin Member

Would it be possible for trains to go entirely empty when you reach the last station? Just a minor thing, but would really add that little something.

• Like Like x 8
  2. GrigoriRasputin

GrigoriRasputin Member

I suppose the same applies to the start of the service also. Starting the train up, haven't even opened the doors yet, but a bunch of people already sitting in their seats. How on earth did they get there? How long have they been there? :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree they should get off the train when it reaches last stop and whenever they complete the in train announcements and passenger info system that it can tell the passengers that this is the last stop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. montes_1234

montes_1234 Well-Known Member

Agree. They should try to fix that. This would add up to the immersion. It is really strange to have people sitting on the train even before the doors have been opened.

• Like Like x 1
  5. smash_cze

smash_cze Member

Passengers behavior is strange in many ways. They often block each other in walking. They remain on the platform although no train arrives soon. They do not adapt their clothes to the weather. No umbrellas, no winter outfits in blizzard.I was fascinated on Peninsula Corridor route. Trains waiting there for their services several hours at the depot. These trains are full of passengers... Really weird.

• Like Like x 1