Passengers In Trains To Depot

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by xD 2Bad4You, Mar 17, 2018.

1. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

So this probably isnt really a bug and more of not implemented very good but its kinda odd imo.
    When you go with a Train to the Depot and through the Train Wash System there are still passengers in after the last Station.

Would be better if they actually all get out of the train at the last stop before the Train is heading to the Depot for the night. Maybe this can be implemented in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

I noticed this, I took the train into the depot then walked through before getting out and was like this is why you don’t fall asleep lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Been reported a few times before. Simply a derp in the service mode setup from what I heard-nobody made the last objective before a depot move specifically to unload passengers (instead it’s just a normal load passengers objective). Problem is, that can’t be done automatically and has to be done on a case by case basis, so it would mean redoing the whole thing, but I think there are other things DTG would like to do beyond just tweaking depot moves (maybe adding in 6 car 166s, a new locomotive, switching using the 66, etc etc etc)

4. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Explore the Reading sidings on foot and you'll find trains full of passengers as well. Also reported and so far zilch done about it. :(

5. HopesAnchor131

HopesAnchor131 Active Member

Nothing has probably been done as they are still collecting bug info and developing the first patch. Wouldn't expect something this harmless to be patched yet anyway. Maybe in the future.

6. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Parked up for the night in old oak common sheds and there were tons of people on trains