Passengers On The Bakerloo Line

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kobberstad33, Sep 14, 2020.

1. kobberstad33

kobberstad33 New Member

I understand that in the future update there will be more passengers in TW2. But could the distribution of passenger on the Bakerloo Line be more realistic as it is today. I notice that Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Circus which are the busiest stations on the route is nearly empty copare to some outedoor stations where sometimes are quite packed in the game, it sould be opposite.

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The 8 September 2020 was supposed to have fixed this, but I’m guessing not. I haven’t played Bakerloo since the update.

3. eire007

eire007 Active Member

It’s a ghost town. I was really looking forward to this route. Huge disappointment. Hardly any passenger and you cannot walk freely anywhere. Should be called “bakerloo prison”

• Like Like x 2
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

The weird thing here is that the spawn point for the passengers is a bit further than usual. Notice how theres actually a bunch of passengers while on the overground platforms? But in the underground section there's hardly many? It seems that they take a long time to walk down the corridors in the underground stations, so by the time you pull up to the station they're still making their way to the platform.
    Even as you're held at a station, you'll still see passengers continuously coming in one by one.

Frankly, passengers as a whole need an entire overhaul, so hopefully things like this can be avoided.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kobberstad33

kobberstad33 New Member

aha, that was a good explanation. This explains when you arrive in the EC and turn north, the platform becomes "crowded". So the potential is there but it needs overhaul. And it also needs more people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dovregubben

Dovregubben New Member

Good point, kobberstad33 and I really miss that "mind the gap" announcement!