PC Passengers Sink Up To Their Necks In The Platform At Lirr New Hyde Park

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, May 14, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

upload_2021-5-14_19-22-18.png
    Poor buggers - they don't know they're up to their necks in concrete. They're walking around like its normal. They don't seem to be able to get onto the train though. They were in the station when I arrived on the [2005] Rononkoma - New York Penn

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve typed out and deleted many rant posts about this level of quality coming from the preservation crew and the new releases. They end up sounding personal so I can’t post them. This is quite funny but the same thing is happening with the sound of the trains and the gameplay start points and pathing etc, and it’s not funny when it affects the gameplay. It just looks amateur and that’s the only polite way I can say it.

• Like Like x 4
  3. paul.pavlinovich

I know the feeling stujoy I've not found anything in LIRR or RT that stops gameplay but there are some "interesting" things. I figure I will just reproduce them if I can and just report them factually. I've found a couple of interesting things in HHL but have not reproduced them yet...
    Mostly I think the updates are ok, I need to spend more time with both LIRR and RT after I have had enough playing with HHL for a while. At the moment I'm putting most of my energy in that route.

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

I can confirm the issue. Did anyone at DTG test this? I have my doubts. I have seen the issue while explore on foot round 08:45

• Like Like x 1
  5. paul.pavlinovich

Matt has said a couple of times on the streams that they're aware of it but have not fixed it because it doesn't affect game play. They do have someone starting to look at it.

6. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Could this be testing for a futurama tsw2 dlc?I hope they add president nixion head as well.

7. paladinman8

paladinman8 New Member

On the cathcart circle line, passengers blast 1000ft in the air, and spawn on to the platforms from a flying saucer! Not great DTG for a new dlc!

8. paul.pavlinovich

It happens on all DLC eventually.