PlayStation Passengers Trapped In Car Park

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by AGoodJudge, Aug 28, 2021.

1. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

Since the latest update, the passengers at Laufach on Main-Spessart Bahn have been behaving oddly. If you spawn there, you will find it rather empty, but if you wander around for a while you'll see that they are experiencing a pathing problem. They're all standing in a queue in the car park adjacent to platform 1 and seem to have no idea where to go.

Passengers alighting at Laufach have different problems, in that no-one seems to have told them how to leave the station. When they leave their train, they take one step and then come to a dead halt, blocking passengers trying to leave via the same door. Some of these passengers levitate, some disappear into thin air, and a few appear to decide to get back on the train, but none of them find the staircase leading to the station exit.

This is PS4 if it makes any difference.

If anyone wants a quick way to test this, spawn at Laufach at 19.45. Observe the queue of bewildered passengers adjacent to platform 1, then move to platform 2 and watch the problems faced by the travellers trying to leave the train which arrives at 19.49.

They need your help.

• Like Like x 2
  2. who

who Member

Can confirm this is happening. I think it's caused because DTG cemented them in place, seeing as they've got their feet stuck in concrete... :cool:

Train Sim World 2_20210907224249.jpg
    The chaos leaving the train was not so bad on my visit, but definitely there. Mostly just a single NPC per doorway leaving the train and then just standing there. I saw some glitches in the distance, but those NPCs de-spawned after a few seconds. Two remained standing even after the train had left. Train Sim World 2_20210907224352.jpg

3. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I also discovered this issue on West Somerset last night. At Bishops Lydiard the passengers exit the train and then pile up at the exit gates on platform 1, down by the signal box.