Pause Menu!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by hells.high.lord666, Sep 8, 2022.

1. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Can this be sorted asap as when you press pause it opens on the message screen when it should really be opening the options or at the very least the overview like it did in TSW 2!

• Like Like x 1
  2. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

It would also help if left and right bumpers "wrapped round" to the other side.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

What platform are you on? On PC, it does open to the options.

4. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

PS5 and prob Xbox

5. mandonov

mandonov Active Member

I’ll post what I said in the Xbox forum here about how a lot of UI elements are seemingly designed around the mouse.

We went from pre-Rush Hour being able to quickly get to the main menu, the settings, or to restart the game with one button click after pausing the game. 1 step.
    Rush Hour now hid these options in a sub menu by holding LB then making your selection. 2 steps.
    TSW3 now puts you 3 tabs away from this sub menu before you can select one. 4 steps.

No one needs to see the HUD or Controller Guides every time they want to change a setting, restart a service, or return to the home page.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  6. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

This only applies to tutorials, at least on PC. It may be intentional and I can imagine the reasoning behind this choice. I do not mind much. In general the pause menu needs some improvement, I agree.