Pc Keyboard Controls List.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I believe you can open and close doors using the Y and U keys, but can someone kindly inform me where I can find a full list for controlling the game using a PC keyboard. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you.

2. wombleway

wombleway Well-Known Member

3. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

Thank you Wombleway. I appreciate that. I have had trouble braking in the new TSW2 routes and wondered if they have changed it. Could be my keyboard key needs cleaning.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. bluetiger#2496

bluetiger#2496 Member

There are at least a few legacy controls from Train Simulator that still work here despite not being in the menu or the manual. Ctrl - and Ctrl = switch your camera between your train's locos when you are in camera mode 1. Those are the only unlisted controls that I know, but I would be interested to know if there are any more.

5. razmatus#2517

razmatus#2517 Well-Known Member

I just kind of accidentally found out that "INSERT" key is for something... I accidentally hit it during a BR 101 run, where it did nothing, but my OCD part of brain needed to find out what it means, so I went into options, and found out it can toggle Engine Run switch... so out of curiosity I loaded Training Center and tried out different diesel locos and units... in 628 it did nothing, in BNSF SD40 something it did nothing... in F125 Metrolink it turned Engine Run switch ON or OFF

can any of you confirm this or you havent used this binding :)