PlayStation Peninsula Corridor & Oakville Subdivision: Poorly Looped Horns

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Krazy, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Here is an issue that has been bothering me for a while on these two routes. Several train horns among these two routes have really bad looping on them. I've had this issue with the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game. Here are the locomotives on these routes that have really badly looped horns:

- Nippon-Sharyo Gallery Cab Car (it's fine externally, but really bad when inside the cab)
    - Bombardier Bi-Level Cab Car (same as the Gallery Cab Car)
    - Caltrain MP15DC
    - CN GP9rm
    - CN GP38-2

Here are some YouTube links to videos that do indeed show the horns in action:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

The videos posted do not work.

3. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, I was hoping it would work if I set it to private. They're public now.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

No worries they work now.

5. hottiewithabody

hottiewithabody New Member

I've also been experiencing this issue too on PS4! The horn has a weird loop configuration and is obnoxious when trying to use it on the route. Hopefully they notice this problem and address it. I've been noticing lately that audio on Peninsula Corridor are getting bad, from these weird loop horns to other things like air pressure sounds canceling out after repeated use of horns or bell, etc.

• Like Like x 1