Peninsula Corridor Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kalypso, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Hi
    I have a question about the San Francisco - Gilroy route Extension.
    I have TS 2018 with the San Francisco - San Jose route.
    When I purchase the new route, is it listed as another route in the menu, so there are 2 San Francisco routes, or does the San Francisco - Gilroy addon merge the Content of both routes, to one, so it has 14 Scenarios on the same, Extended route?
    I would appreciate this info very much, because I have 9 routes in my Collection and I don't want a second page with routes.

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

There are two routes. One is just San Francisco to San Hose, the other is San Francisco to Gilroy. So yes, there is some overlap between the two routes, but TS2018 was never really designed for route extensions, so that's the way it has to work.

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Thank you for the Information, I will Keep my route Collection and accept that North Wales Coastal and the Peninsula Route don't have additional rolling stock to purchase.
    All of my other routes have 12 - 20 Career Scenarios, this 2 are the only one with less then 10 and without an Option to extend it with a Scenario pack or additional rolling stock.

4. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

Pretty much exactly what he said!

- Jay

5. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Ok I decided to extend my route to 18 routes and all compatible with each other :)
    I have now Soldier Summit, Feather River Canyon, Sherman Hill, Donner Pass, Peninsula Corridor and New Jersey Coastline in the USA.
    3 in Britain, 8 in the German Region and 1 French.
    I had to buy the WP GP 35 as well because of the coupling textures missing of the SD45T-2 "Dash 2" (hammer Sound!) which was on sale recently, you may take a look on this issue, it is a quite expensive fix to buy the WP GP35 but ok.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018