Peninsula Corridor Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rhysdabeast0011, Sep 18, 2019.

1. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Update: Excel spreadsheet that was here previously has silly mistakes, instead use this Service Mode Timetables

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. Rich_84

Rich_84 Active Member

Where did you get the times from, on service 283 you put Stanford in as a stop but it doesn't stop at Stanford.

3. Rich_84

Rich_84 Active Member

The times are also wrong on quite a few services

4. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Thanks for letting me know probably best off using this Service Mode Timetables. I have not updated this timetable for quite awhile and rushed making it so hence the silly mistakes, I urge you to use the link provided and not my excel spreadsheet as it has the correct times and also has the timings to the other routes not just Peninsula Corridor.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

WOW this service website is very good thanks for sharing it. This is very helpful now I can see which times my train runs.

7. NekoTashi

NekoTashi Member

Yeah its very helpful indeed! Like for example in San Jose Diridon (Peninsula Corridor) where there aren't any platform numbers on the station!!! The timetable says platform number 5 but doesn't explain where that exactly is!!! VERY USEFUL!

I really hope that these people someday need help or information about something, and get what I'm getting right now!!! Which is NOTHING! I really wish that with all my heart. <3

**Edited by DTG Natster to remove inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2020
  8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Take another tablet and go back to bed. Relax. Drift calmly off to sleep. shhhh. I’ll be up with some milk in a couple of hours.

9. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I see someone left the door to the crazies unlocked again, God dammit, guess we best start rounding them up again, and whoever forgot to lock the crazies door is now fired.........

10. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

NekoTashi I can see you are a little frustrated but these kind people are only trying to help. If you are nice and friendly with other forum users you will likely get the help you are looking for.