Peninsula Corridor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jasonstanleyd, Apr 23, 2019.

1. jasonstanleyd

jasonstanleyd New Member

I'm not gonna go into much detail about this one because this route already exists in TS 2017. Also, knowing the pattern of DTG it is going to pick a route from the US next and I think this is a perfect route. Although the entire route is about 75 miles, about 30 of those miles comes from the stretch of track between San Jose Diridon and Gilroy. DTG can leave out this part of the route if they wish. They can decide to either make the in game route extend as far as San Jose or Tamien, which is barely an addititonal 5 miles. That being said, the entire route can be between 45 to 50 miles and 2 already existing TSW routes (Rapid Transit and Sand Patch Grade) already are about this lengh or longer so it is perfectly logical to add this one in as it will only require improving textures and background detail in order to convert it from a Train Simulator route to a TSW route. Also, the entire schedule is available online for this route so it won't be hard to integrate that. Please consider this route. I know it has been turned down before but I think it will make a very nice addition to TSW.

2. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

This needs to be set in the SP Transition Era (1950s). I think an SP H-24-66, GP7/9 Torpedo, and/or SD7/9 could be great engines, plus maybe an SP NW2 or SW7 Switcher or FM H-12-44. We could also get the GS 4-8-4s as later DLC. We need both freight and passenger trains.