Performance Of Tsw 2020 Collectors Edition On Xbox One X

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mrcelroy, Oct 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. mrcelroy

mrcelroy New Member

Recently found a really good deal for the game but I was wondering how well the game runs on Xbox One X, any major bugs(?)
    Also what FPS does the game run at? I've seen conflicting comments saying it runs on 30 or 60 so I wanna know what it is before I get it.

2. aaronbrall#7894

aaronbrall#7894 Active Member

On an Xb1 S they run I'd say an average of 25 or sop fps, the X is more powerful so you can probably add 5-10 fps to that, especially since these older routes aren't as resource milking as newer routes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boris The Frog

Boris The Frog Active Member

There's also no 4K option so the visuals aren't the best. But it's well worth buying because you can play TSW2020 routes in TSW2 should you ever decide to upgrade.

4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

TSW 2020 uses an uncapped framerate, which means it can go up to 60 fps if the hardware is powerful enough. Since it only runs at 1080p, I would expect the Xbox One X to run it pretty well, if not locking to 60 necessarily. Framerate should be somewhere between 30 and 60, which still means stutters and visible framerate drops, but overall it should be pretty well playable.