PC Personal Τhoughts Ideas On Better Scenery On The Train Routes Stations.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TSW FSX, Sep 29, 2019.

1. TSW FSX

TSW FSX New Member

if it's easy for you to make

stations should have the function of issuing working tickets with the issuance of a ticket depending on the route it will take. - The operation live working of the upper and lower elevators and escalators - with waiting rooms with doors to open and close at the first person - who is a passenger to be able to wait for the train sit to chairs and not to remain standing in the rooms to waiting the train - hot cold switch at waiting room with swich and open and close lights and all this depending on the outside temperature and light ( night Vision ) - with the corresponding water vapor in the glazed-glass windows to waiting room form.

-Sign informing which dock a train would arrive on arrival and departure to know the first person to go in the platform to take the train.

- All passenger wagons have a heating and lighting switch to allow the passenger to adjust the outside temperature accordingly. In the case of a passenger who was otherwise on the engine when he was a train driver.
    My personal suggestions that create a beautiful and more realistic scenary with in the game.

thanks a lot.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Whilst I agree that the AI passengers need to be more realistic and working departure/arrival screens would add to the immersion, I think what you have suggested (if I've understood correctly) is a lot of work, for very little gain. Isn't the core attraction of TSW driving trains? i.e. allowing the general public the ability to simulate something they can't do in real life. Not sure what value there is in simulating something that we can do IRL i.e. being a passenger.

• Like Like x 2