PC Piccadilly Circus Is Not Accurate

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by tinblue, Sep 18, 2020.

1. tinblue

tinblue Member

Travelling North from E&C the Piccadilly Circus platform is not true to life. The platform should curve at the end of the platform. Sorry to be picky but you went to the trouble of being accurate with Waterloo yet someone felt they couldn't be bothered with Piccadilly Circus?

Also I just watched the Video125 Cab Ride of Bakerloo and not once did I hear those annoying screeching noises. I think you overdid it a bit. But then again, all the sounds are wrong anyway!

This DVD would have been a fantastic resource for the developers. Did Dovetail actually buy it?

Really struggling to love this route. It's great we got a London Undeground route but after so many years waiting for one it just lacks any kind of immersion or realism. Too dark in the cab, too dark outside passenger carriage windows in tunnels. Seems to have been built just to tick a box to excite the average user who is wowed by screenshots.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020