Pissed Off Isn't The Word

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Ok so I was eager for the 2020 update to be released having had tsw for some time now. Then looking through the store i see it was released. Now usually xbox and the store usually tells me if I have already have a game installed and since it didn't say this and only gave me the choice to buy. I bought it £39.99 on the day it was launched. A day later I realised by watching a you tube video that it was a free update if you had tsw already which I did the Anders edition or something like that. I've paid twice for a game that at the moment is full of bugs. Pissed off

2. redgor thenoob

redgor thenoob Member

Sounds to me like you had the founders edition. Then you went to the store and bought the new deluxe edition.

3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

If you had just the Founders Edition and didnt upgrade the game a year ago when they offered the reduced upgrade price you wouldnt have received the 2020 Update for that Edition.
    So if you had the Founders Edition and bought the Standard or Deluxe Version now you got a good deal aswell. You got 3 or 4 routes for the price of a single one or two.

4. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

Based on your description you've purchased TSW2020 to access the included routes. TSW2020 was a free update but it didn't include any routes or locos which you didn't already own. By purchasing the game you've been given access to the new routes and loco's you'll find ingame.