PlayStation Planner On East Coast Way Buggy

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Skyz2020, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Skyz2020

Skyz2020 Well-Known Member

See attached photos. After upgrade on ps4 created a new route on planner from Eastbourne to Brighton. After going through berwick every time a crash and the attached.

The good news the dev team have fixed the ongoing trains being the right way round, ... I think in doing so it has created a memory dump similar to going off map on sehs at faversham by boarding as a passenger.

This afternoon I will try a planner from brighton to lewes to see if the whole route is bugged in planner.

P.s I knew something was up as all my old planner routes would not load at all but at the time put this down to new PIS going in

Any comments welcome

ghost1.jpeg ghost2.jpeg ghost3.jpeg

2. Skyz2020

Confirmed ecw out of eastbourne in timetable mode, crashes just short of berwick after reinstall of dlc

3. Skyz2020

Just tried loading on foot at berwick and heading for polgate ... got to polgate in timetable mode .... no polgate just ghost town...it has disappeared just platform markers remain :(

4. Skyz2020

Okay... complete uninstall and reinstall of base and all dlc, database refresh (overnight download finishing at 3am).. now working no crashes all routes so far.. hope this helps