Play Station 5 London Commuter Still Crashing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kelemenlk, Nov 5, 2021.

1. kelemenlk

kelemenlk Member

This is ridiculous there’s been a number of updates with The Brighton mainline and still not been fixed hopefully dovetail games will fix The crashers on the Riza to Dresden and the Brighton mainline cos this getting silly now

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I think the latest patch notes said something along the lines of small regular optimisations over time. I'll happily purchase once it's ready.

3. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

It being fixed periodically was playing it last night on the PS5 with noticeable improvements but yes there are still Quite of few issues that need to be fixed like no clearing red signal light as you drive the 377 & 313 into Selhurst Depot still slowing down in places but on the whole things have improved for both versions (PS4/PS5).

i reckon it will not be fully fixed till earlier next year ( with periodically fixes) at the earliest

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I had another try of a Victoria Reigate service this morning. Frame rate in Victoria was abysmal and the game crashed before reaching East Croydon.

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Time to hammer through all three of the remastered GTA titles (launching in 2 hours), a bit of relaxing with Farm Sim 22 and some of Gran Turismo 7, then pop back in April/May to see if they've sorted it! :D

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10003543

6. ukpetey

ukpetey Well-Known Member

I’m still not buying it yet. The season ticket ‘deal’ expires today but I’m not interested in the other two routes so no loss to me. I’m happy to purchase this and I have the money ready to be spent. But I won’t until it’s fixed and playable and I think it’s equally laughable/disgraceful that 5 weeks on from the launch, it’s still in such a sorry state as to be unplayable (see post above from Mat_Jam_Ca)

• Like Like x 2
  7. phillipa#1949

Spotted some great Ai Trains on that route like SE 375 & 465 going in &out of London Victoria even spotted an AI HST Class 43 slopping out on a unused line.

But on the the whole the legacy of last months fiasco will be with well into the new year & beyond (6 months at least) because there failed & rather hefty update to the new version of Unreal all in one go

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. phillipa#1949

Opp,s Spoke to soon despite the improvements had to severe crashes that closed the whilst exploring London Victoria.

Ps Playable 465 S E Networker found in Victoria Carriage Siding despite you can only drive it a very short distance

9. derek40p

derek40p Member

The red signals need sorting out on pretty much any route on London cummouter