Bassmaster 2022 Play The 2022 Bassmaster Classic® Today!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG Benjamin, Feb 17, 2022.

1. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Bassmaster_Classic_2022_art.jpg

The Bassmaster® Fishing 2022 Classic Update is out now! Jump in today and play the 2022 Classic on the iconic Lake Hartwell and become the bass angling champion of 2022. Whether you’re new to the world of Bassmaster Fishing 2022, or a seasoned pro, you can take on the Classic on Lake Hartwell and conquer the leaderboards.

Find out all the details HERE

2. Bassassasin7

Bassassasin7 New Member

You guys need to work on putting more schools of bass in Lake Hartwell! It’s pretty annoying how aggressive you’ve made the striped bass through out the game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bassassasin7

Bassassasin7 New Member

Just played Royale mode. It was so so boring!! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ALL THE BASS? Your update has ruined this game!

4. preditor42

preditor42 Member

I hate the striped bass. Wish we could turn it off lol. Use to be if I hooked one in career mode i would let it get off but know some times the picture of the bass that takes the bait isn't what it is.... Funny thing is, as someone who has fished for a stripped bass many times, they are very hard to catch.

5. sheilaclark

sheilaclark New Member

I hope they will update it again. If they update it please share it with me. Do you want to open a franchise business? If yes, then you can visit ogscapital.com/business-plan/franchise-business-planning/ here in which you will find useful business plans for your business and it will help you in starting your business.

Last edited: May 11, 2022