Bassmaster 2022 Play The 2022 Online Bassmaster Classic Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DTG Benjamin, Feb 24, 2022.

1. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

2022-Bassmaster-Classic-Async-Key-Art-v3-1920x1080.jpg

Who’s ready to put their skills to the test and compete against the world to be crowned the 2022 Online Bassmaster Classic champion?

For all the details read the article HERE

2. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Ran smooth for me on my first attempt! Couldn't catch crap for size but I see the big ones in there..... (Durdy_Deedz PS5) This is the most excited I've been for this game since it came out. So far so good

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Benjamin

DTG Benjamin Staff Member

Don't worry! I can't catch the big ones either!!

4. theiceman

theiceman New Member

I didn’t do too bad for a ps4 playing against cross platform, was in 6th overall then fell to 11th last I looked. The twitch function on console is broken and it makes it very hard for us to get those big fish bites because of this.

drop shot rig you can forget it or any weighted system for that matter. The baits sink so fast it doesn’t matter.
    It’s a fun game either way

5. jak#4143

jak#4143 New Member

Am I missing something here. Competed yesterday in the classic and caught 50lb. 6oz. worth of fish. That being my 5 best weight fish. One was 16lb. 8oz. This morning was a lot tougher day for fishing for me on my second attempt. I did catch my second largest bass in the round so far, being 15lb. 0oz. I would have thought that my total weight would have changed as it was second largest of my fish caught so far but my total weight never changed. Is this a glitch or are they having problems? My brother also is competing in the classic and caught some fish that should have changed his total but no luck. Hope someone looks into this.

6. theiceman

theiceman New Member

it’s the heaviest overall out of each round so although you caught bigger fish one day it would only go up given you caught as heavy or a heavier stringer that round than your previous.

example first round I caught a 14 lb hog but was only in 166 place with weight that round.

second round I caught numerous fish in the 11lb to 12 lb range and moved up because that rounds total weight was best.

it only counts the heaviest 5 fish catch in one of the three rounds. Not total out of all caught all 3 rounds.

7. preditor42

preditor42 Member

Why isn't there a scrolling leader board? I have so many complaints but I'm not going to bother right now. But the very basic fact that there's not even a scrolling leader board just dumbfounds me.....

8. 3rd3y3

3rd3y3 Member

i know right....I wanna know how many competitors there are in it etc.

9. 3rd3y3

3rd3y3 Member

round 1 59 lbs 13 oz I thought id be about where I am, with that score but all 3 attempts I left at least 3 GIANTS out there. Its gonna take 15 10+'s to win it i think but I hope they realize that after this we need them to go on and do the dovetail fishing league because they have ruined royale which is a great game mode but if you only play the online mode it gets real tiresome playing same map over and over and over and over. so tired of lake hamilton it makes no sence to not have a rotation of the maps

10. scott#5725

scott#5725 New Member

So it seems par for the course some largemouth catches are not being registered as qualifying catches, honestly I've not played the game much lately but wanted to compete, on my first attempt got zilch not a single bass, attempt two after much practice started the game only to discover that my map markers were all gone...no matter fish on, caught 5 bass all small sized got 17 lbs, so now attempt three after 30 minutes of nothing finally caught a 13 lb largemouth...no joy didn't register as a qualifying fish...I seem to remember that right after the game launched there was a bug where some fish would show a different species than what you caught so I guess thats whats happening here at any rate it's a joke, fix the game Dovetail! I've always defended Dovetail games to other people vs some other fishing games and I do enjoy all the fishing titles at Dovetail but it's simply not ok for the game to not work properly during a tourney.